Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little on the COOKY side!

Madison got some 3D glasses with some chalk for her birthday and the kids wanted to try them out in the shower. I think they were trying to look like their daddy in his safety glasses-GOOD LOOKIN'!


4 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

YES...I am so excited to see your new post...I have been checking it every day!! Your kids are so DANG cute! Time flies...Maddi 6?? Give her a kiss for me--Jaxon and Alli are so cute too!! Love them lots!

Keri and Derek said...

Kama- I'm a blog hopper and I found you and just wanted to say Hi! Your kids are SO cute! I'm so glad to see that things are doing good. How's the rest of your fam? By the way this is Keri McQuivey. ( : Check out my blog if you would like. ( : You can look at Chris and his fam from mine if you want.

Sonnie's Stories said...

Kama - it's allison from USU! Becky gave me the link to your sit. Your kids are adorable! It's fun to see what you are up to!

The Lancaster Crew said...

Hey Kama, your kids are so cute! It was fun meeting you and hanging out this weekend, your hilarious!