Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sleepovers, Mohawks, Butterflies, Carnivals-Summer 2008 Overview


Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Carnival
July 20th


Jaxon's first Mohawk! Too bad he wouldn't let me leave it!


Shoe thieves with such attitude!
Harlee, Madison, Jordyn, Paris, Jaxon
Fun sleepover with the cousins!
Popcorn and a movie on the big blow-up mattress.



What is summer without a 2-year old to make messes?!
This is a bag of rice that she dumped and then skated through.
"I skate mommy, I skate!"




Madison got a butterfly habitat for her birthday
and this was the day to let them free! They were so much fun to watch.


We went with Becky, Sari, and Kate to the Thanksgiving Point
Children's gardens. They had so much fun playing in the water!


Ally got her new BIG GIRL bed with new Dora sheets, of course!



Happy Father's Day Daddy! We LOVE you!




Jaxon and Madison called me upstairs to visit their zoo
and this is what I found. The rare white alligator! I was cracking up!
As you can see they even had the blue water and the turtle was food.





Our summers always include a trip to Snowbird with
Grandpa and Grandma Carol.

0 comments: