John and I were able to go on a 7-day cruise to Alaska with his parents and sister.
We had an amazing time and loved every minute of it. I thought 7 days was going to be so long to be away from home, but the time went by so fast and we were having so much fun that I didn't want to go home, except to see my 3 cute kids, of course. Here are just a few pictures. My camera wasn't the best and so I want to steal a few pics from my sister-in-law. We saw a ton of wildlife including many whales that I did not get good pictures of.
This was our ship taken from one of the ports.
For one of our excursions we took dune buggy through the mud and rain and got soaking wet and dirty. We were dressed from head to toe in this attractive gear. The views were absolutely amazing. I could move to Alaska, except for the 285 some odd days of rain they get every year.
This was a very cold day to be out on deck, but we wouldn't have missed the views for anything. We took the small canal that you can see behind me between the mountains to the Hubbard Glacier. I have never seen anything so spectacular. The glacier was huge. The ice was bright blue in some place and it was amazing to watch very large chunks slam into the icy waters below. The loud crash and rumble was heard and felt from the ship.
0 comments:
Post a Comment