Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lookin' "DISTINGUISHED"



I was in the office working when Jaxon came in quietly. I was paying a ttention to my work instead of him until he asked, "Mom, do I look distinguished?" I about rolled off my chair. I asked him where he learned such a big word and he said, "I just learned it from Little Bear, Mom." He is definatley my distinguished little boy in Daddy's cowboy boots and his Buzz Lightyear sunglasses!

3 comments:

Dustan and Micayla said...

Oh my gosh jackson!!! That is so stinking funny!!! You have such cute kids!

Rebecca McQuivey said...

Hi, I found your blog through tiffany's web page. Just thought I would say hi. Take a look at our blog.

Angela said...

What a cute family. Do you even feel old enough to have kids? I don't. I still feel like I just graduated from hs. Of course, I don't look like I did, but oh well.