Kenny Christensen baptized him.
Verl Doman did the confirmation.
It was just over a year ago when John (daddy) made the decision to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He chose Easter Sunday, April 8th, 2007 for the special day. Madison sang I Am A Child of God. It was an amazing day to reflect upon our Savior and the sacrifices he made for us. John sacrificed a lot to be baptized and I am so proud of him.
Our family couldn't be any happier that we can someday (hopefully sooner than later) be sealed together forever in the temple.
Friday, April 11, 2008
One year ago..
Posted by Kama at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Kama, I found your blog off of Cami's and I'm so glad I did. I've been wondering how you were doing. I love this whole blog thing and seeing how people are doing. My blog is http://eliangelamcmillan.blogspot.com I have a link to Becky's on mine if you haven't seen hers already. Kimberly Day also found my blog, but I don't have a link to hers on my blog yet.
Post a Comment