Jaxon NEEDED to go outside this morning after it snowed. He said he had to build a snowball. I tried to tell him that it was cold and that he needed more snow than that to make snow balls, but he didn't care. He stomped around the house in his snow boots until I let him out.
Here he is in all his snow with the springtime gardening toys trying to build a snowball.
Let's catch those invisible flakes. (It's not snowing anymore)
Gotta have hot chocolate after a long day in the snow. (abt. 5 min.)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Snowing in Spring!
Posted by Kama at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm happy to have found your blog! We need to get together soon!
Wow! I can't believe how big ali has gotten holy cow!!! I loved all the pictures, so fun!!
Post a Comment